The Verkhovna Rada adopted the bill on the transfer derell communities
Today, the Ukrainian MPs adopted the bill No. 4355, which amends the existing legislation of Ukraine with the aim of providing broader powers to the territorial authorities local communities on the management of available land resources and monitoring their security and compliance use.
the bill was supported by 251 people's deputies.
Adopted the document provides:
1. The order of transfer of land outside settlements from state ownership to communal ownership of territorial communities combined.
2. The provision of additional responsibilities to the township, rural and urban communities in terms of disposal of lands in state ownership and located outside settlements, except for sections relating to security, environmental protection funds, and other important public value in the land.
3. Empowerment, which will provide an opportunity to monitor the use and protection of lands
- body of the Central government, which conducts state policy in the field of land relations,
- Executive bodies of territorial communities in terms of monitoring compliance with the requirements for the use of land according to the purpose and terms of timely return of temporarily occupied sites, the implementation of measures to bring in sites suitable for their use according to its intended purpose state that the adoption of measures to return to compliance with existing legislation of the illegally occupied land to its rightful owners.