In the 2016/17 season my Ukraine exported more than 33 million tons of grain
As of March 29, 2017 Ukraine supplied to the world markets 33,07 million tons of grain crops, which is 2.74 million tonnes higher than the same indicator of the previous period.
in Particular, it was exported:
- of 14.49 million tonnes of wheat by 1.69 million tons higher than in July-February 2015/16,
- of 4.78 million tonnes of barley, 0.74 million tonnes higher than the corresponding figure of the previous period
- of 13.62 million tonnes of maize, 0.31 million tons more than the exports in July-February, 2015/16,
- 308,7 thousand tons of peas, which is 169 thousand tons higher than the results of the similar period 2015/16 and 140 thousand tons of season 2014/15.
According to the press service of Ministry of agrarian policy, in March 2017 Ukraine exported 3.65 million tons of grain.
the Largest exporters of Ukrainian wheat in 2016/17 MG are:
- kernel with a share sale of 7.6% of the total export,
- NIBULON – 7,5%,
- Cargill 5,3%,
- the state food company – 5%,
- Bunge Ukraine at 3.6%.
the Main buyers of leguminous crops in the current season were India – 40% of the total exports, Pakistan – 17%, Turkey – 9%.
According to the Committee the yield of peas in Ukraine in 2016 amounted to 745,6 thousand tons, almost twice the harvest in 2015 in 377,9 thousand tons.
Recall that in 2016 the production of grain and leguminous crops in Ukraine increased to 66 million tons.