In anticipation of the new crop wheat prices stabiliziruemost
the concerns of the international community regarding the continued growth of market prices for wheat after the holiday weekend in the United States confirmed.
on Wednesday during the trading day as investors booked profits after the recent price records and played on the slide. However, at the end of the day became known details of the next USDA report, which through the occasion came too late. The number of crops in a state of "good-excellent" declined 3% to 37%, while experts predicted a decline of 2%.
weather Forecasters promise that in the North American Plains will remain dry and hot weather.
September futures us wheat grew:
- 1,84 $/t to 205,76 $/t for SRW soft winter-wheat in Chicago
- by 3.67 $/ton to 209,25 $/t for solid winter HRW wheat in Kansas city
- by 1.38 $/t to 301,20 $/t on a firm spring HRS wheat in Minneapolis.
Wednesday quotes French wheat increased to 1.5-year high, with the support of Chicago's continued growth.
Supported the market news that most of the wheat, 420 thousand tons of which acquired in the tender Algeria, will have a French origin.
- September quotes French milling wheat on MATIF rose by 0.75 Euro/ton to 180,50 EUR/t or 204,53 $/t
Prices for Ukrainian wheat growing in the world, but traders are reluctant to pay more because they see mass deliveries over the next two weeks. From may forward, wheat prices rose by $10/t today in the port are:
- 2 CL 12.5% 162-165 $/t or 4700-4900 UAH/t,
- 3 CR of 11.5% 158-162 $/t or 4600-4800 UAH/t,
- forage 150-152 $/t or 4400-4600 UAH/t