In Chicago, the speculators continue to heat up the market
the Fourth day in a row, rising prices for winter wheat in the United States. To a significant extent, such growth is speculative, since Thursday was the last day of the month, and the deadlines for the September contracts closing.
Traders took into account the significant reduction in forecast wheat production in Canada and the good performance of the weekly exports of U.S. wheat.
durum wheat in Minneapolis is cheaper, with the arrival on markets of grain, but in Chicago, the speculators continue to heat up the market.
the September wheat prices in the U.S. rose
- soft wheat SRW in Chicago by 3.77 $/t to 154,50 $/t,
- for hard wheat HRW in Kansas city by 1.38 $/t to 151,57 $/t
Fell to 2.39 $/t to 224,87 $/t hard spring wheat HRS in Minneapolis.
In Paris trading on Friday also ended with the fall of wheat prices. Traders do not see in the short term, factors that could support the market, so profit-taking after a two-day growth rates.
- September futures milling wheat on MATIF fell by 1.75 €/t up to 154 €/t (186,01 $/t).
In Ukraine, wheat prices have stopped falling and some traders even increased by 1-2 $/t. the Absence of proposals from manufacturers and will continue to force buyers to raise prices to attract the necessary volumes. The depreciation of the hryvnia from 25.5 to 25.7 UAH/ USD UAH allows to increase the purchase price.
Today in the port for wheat offer:
- feed - 146-149 $/t or 4250-4550 UAH/t,
- 3 cells protein 11,5% - 156-158 $/t or 4550-4850 UAH/t,
- 2 KL protein 12,5% - 165-170 $/t or 4850-5250 UAH/t