In the 2016/17 my, Ukraine exported 41 million tons of grain
During the first 11 months of the season 2016/17 Ukraine sold on world markets to 40.75 million tons of grain, which by 4.11 million tons higher than the figures of the corresponding period last season.
- wheat Exports to 1.04 million tonnes exceeded the previous season and amounted to 16.67 million tonnes.
- of Barley exported 5.25 million tons, which is 952 thousand tonnes more than in the previous season.
- of Corn were sold to 18.59 million tons, that exceeds indicators 2015/16 to 2.04 million tons.
- Export of rye decreased by 8 thousand tons to 5.4 thousand tons
- the Volume of flour exports increased by 41.4 thousand tons to 339,4 thousand tons.
According to the Ministry of agrarian policy, during may, 2017 Ukraine exported 2,84 million tons of grain.
it is Worth noting that the main competitor of Ukraine actively exports grain. According to Rosselkhoznadzor, in 2016/17 MG Russia has exported 39 million tons of grain and products of its processing, which is 700 thousand tons or 2% less than in the corresponding period in 2015/16.