Ukrainian agrarians sowed winter crops 87% of the planned areas
According to the domestic agriculture Ministry, winter grain crops in Ukraine were sown 87% of the planned area, which is 6,401 million ha. Is on 279 thousand hectares more than the same period last year.
As of 28 Oct planted
- wheat and triticale 5,551 million hectares or 90% of the plan,
- winter rape 796 thousand hectares or 110% of the plan.
- barley 698 thousand hectares or 68% of the plan,
- rye 152 thousand hectares, or 103% of the plan.
Prepared for sowing of winter crops 7.99 million hectares or 98% of planned areas.
at the same time continuing harvest. At the balance sheet date 12,501 million hectares (87% of the forecast), harvested 53,709 million tons of grain with a yield of 4,3 t/ha, which 344 thousand tons exceeds the gross yield for the same period last year.
- Corn from the area of 2,492 million hectares, representing 59% of the plan, and produced 14,711 million tons with a yield of 5,9 t/ha.
- Buckwheat produced 187 thousand tons with 147 thousand hectares (98% of plan) with a yield of 1.27 t/ha.
- Millet 102 thousand hectares (98% of plan) were collected 187 thousand tons with a yield of 1.82 t/ha.
- Sunflower with a yield of 2.19 t/ha collected 11,891 million square 5,426 million hectares (92%).
- Soybean area 1,575 million hectares (86% of the plan) contains 3,445 million tons with a yield of 2.19 t/ha.
- Sugar beets dug 9.46 million tons from the area of 201 thousand hectares (69% of plan) with a yield of 47.2 t/ha.