Ukrainian wheat becomes more expensive after the Chicago
on Monday, the futures of soft wheat on the Chicago stock exchange have continued growth. Upward trend continues for the third day in a row. The main factors remain speculative buying and short covering.
the December U.S. wheat futures rose.
- 1.01 $/tonne to 155,70 $/tones of soft wheat SRW in Chicago
- 1.56 $/tonne to 155,06 $/tone for hard wheat HRW in Kansas city
- of $0.18/ton to 194,37 $/tone for hard spring wheat HRS in Minneapolis.
Ukrainian wheat in the past few days has risen in price for 3-4 $/ton. Now the prices are:
feed wheat 143-145 $/ton or 4300-4350 UAH/ton.
- wheat class 2 153-154 $/ton or 4550-4600 UAH/ton,
- wheat, class 3, 150-151 $/ton or 4450-4520 UAH/ton,
the Main reason for rising prices is a recovery in export demand for milling wheat after a series of procurement tenders and information about the worst quality of Russian wheat compared to the previous season.