Ukraine threshed 90%, Russia 26% of the area under early grain
According to the Ministry of agrarian policy of Ukraine, as of 7 August the whole country was trashed 32,655 million tons of grain and leguminous crops from an area of 8.67 million hectares, accounting for 90% of the target, with a yield of 3.77 t/ha.
- in Particular, winter wheat on a specified date harvested 23,032 million tonnes 5,682 million hectares (92% of plan) with a yield of 4.05 t/ha.
- From the area of 94,9 thousand hectares (48%) harvested 312,6 thousand tons of spring wheat with yields of 3.3 MT/ha.
- Winter barley collected 3,183 million tons from the area 872,6 thousand hectares (98%) with a yield of 36.5 centners per hectare.
- Spring barley produced 4,618 million tons from the area of 1,458 million hectares (90%) with a yield of 3.17 t/ha.
- Rye collected 291,8 thousand tons from the area of 102.4 thousand hectares (61%) with a yield of 2.85 t/ha.
- Oats threshed 149,3 thousand tonnes area of 56.7 thousand hectares (29%) with a yield of 2.63 t/ha.
- Peas collected 1,065 million tons from the area of 402.2 thousand hectares (98%) with a yield of 2.65 t/ha.
the Gross yield of seeds of winter rape on August 3 amounted to 2,011 million tonnes with the average yield of 2.77 t/ha, threshed 725 thsd ha (98%). Spring rape from 14.8 thousand ha (32%) harvested 30.4 thousand tons at a yield of 2.05 t/ha.
In all regions of Russia also continue to harvest crops.
As of August 7, 2017 in the whole country grains and legumes threshed with an area of 12.4 million hectares, or 25.9% of planned harvest area (in 2016 - 17.7 million hectares). Produced 51.7 million tonnes of grain (in 2016 - 62,5 million tons), with a yield of 4.17 t/ha (in 2016 - 3,54 t/ha).
- Wheat winter and spring in the whole country and produced 43.2 million tons (2016 - 45.7 mln tons) from the area of 9.9 million hectares or 35.5% of the plan (2016 - 11.7 million ha) with a yield of 4.37 t/ha (in 2016 - 3,89 t/ha).
- Barley winter and spring harvested 6.1 MMT (2016 - 9.2 million tons) area with 1.7 million ha to 21.2% of the plan (2016 - 3.1 million ha) with a yield of 3.59 t/ha (in 2016 - of 2.97 t/ha).
- rapeseeds harvested 264.5 thousand tons (in 2016 - 142,6 thousand tons) from the area of 127,4 thousand hectares or 12.5% of the plan (2016 to 73.2 ha) with a yield of 2.08 t/ha (in 2016 - 1,95 t/ha).
According to the Ministry of agriculture of Kazakhstan on 7 August in the South and South-East of the country with 659,2 thousand hectares harvested 1351,2 thousand tons of grain with an average yield of 2.05 t/ha.