Ukraine increases export of grain and oilseeds
As of 21.12.16 Ukraine sold on world markets 21.22 million tons of grain by 0.96 million tons higher than the results of the similar period of last year.
- Wheat on a specified date exported 10.88 million tons, 970 thousand tons more than the same period last year.
- Corn exported 5.99 million tonnes, 360 thousand tons less than were sold during the same period last year.
- of Barley exported 4.25 million tonnes, 360 thousand tonnes higher than the same period last year.
For the first 3 months of the season 2016/17 MG the country exported:
- 700 thousand tons of rapeseed
- 142,7 thousand tons of sunflower, which is 9 times higher than the same period last year,
- more than 800 thousand tons of soybeans.
According Minagropolitiki for 1-21 Dec 2016 Ukraine exported 2.79 million tons of grain.