Ukraine actively exports products to the agricultural sector
As of 03.05.2017 Ukraine since the beginning of the current marketing season, according Minagropolitiki, exported 37.2 million tons of grain.
So, on a specified date in the foreign markets implemented:
- corn of 16.07 million tons,
- wheat 15.8 million tons,
- barley 5.13 million tons,
- rye 4.3 thousand tons,
- soy 2,566 million tons,
- rapeseeds 1,018 million tons,
- peas 310 thousand tons.
in addition to raw materials Ukraine is actively exported products processing enterprises.
- crude sunflower oil – 3,681 million tons,
- refined sunflower oil – 282 thousand tons,
- soybean oil – 117 thousand tons,
- sunflower meal and cake – 3,285 million tons,
- soybean meal – 222 thousand tons.
Starting from September 2016 in global markets were sold 684 thousand tons of sugar, which was a record figure for the domestic sugar industry.
According to forecasts of "Urahara", due to the increase in acreage under sugar beet to 330-350 thousand hectares in the following year, sugar production will increase to 2.3-2.5 million. Since domestic market demand in 2017 is estimated at 1.54 million tons of sugar, the increased production will allow to export more than 1 million tons.