The pace of grain exports from Ukraine and Russia improve
Since the beginning of the 2016/17 season my Ukraine already exported 7,213 million tons of grain crops. The export volume is distributed between the main crops as follows:
- wheat – 4,203 million tons,
- barley 2,408 million tons,
- corn – 575 thousand tons,
- other grains – 27 thousand tons.
in addition, except for the specified products from Ukraine exported nearly 60.2 thousand tons of wheat flour.
the Export of Russian grain is 6.58 million tonnes, which is 4% lower than the same period last year.
- Wheat exported 5.68 million tons against last year's 5.42 million ton.
- of Barley exported 806 thousand tons against 1.2 million tons of 2015/16 season.
- corn Exports fell from 180 thousand tons to 43 thousand tons as supplies of the old crop has been exhausted.