Speculators are trying to heat the wheat market in the United States
After a brief lull on Wednesday, the wheat on the Chicago stock exchange again rose slightly. The driving force was the speculative activity. However, its effect was significantly offset by fundamentals in the form of a large volume of proposals of wheat in the world, and directly in the United States.
Some supported wheat exchanges growth markets of corn and soybeans.
the cost of the December wheat futures U.S.
- in Chicago 0.09 $/tonne to 154,41 $/tones of soft wheat SRW,
- in Kansas city 1.29 $/tonne to 156,25 $/tone for hard wheat HRW,
- in Minneapolis at 1.10 $/tonne to 195,01 $/tone for hard spring wheat HRS.
In Ukraine, wheat is expensive also. However, this is primarily due to the logistic problems that arose after the restriction of movement of trucks with overweight that, in turn, caused a shortage of rail cars.
at present, prices with delivery to the port within:
feed wheat 145-146 $/ton or 4350-4450 UAH/ton.
- wheat 2 grade 154-155 $/ton or 4600-4650 UAH/ton,
- wheat 3 grade 151-152$/ton or 4500-4550 UAH/ton,