The distribution of grants to farmers will be done automatically and proportionally
Distribution of budgetary subsidies in 2017 between farmers will be carried out in automatic mode in proportion to the amount of cost of sales of their agricultural products.
the Distribution of grants will be carried out on the basis of information from the register of recipients of budgetary grants and data State fiscal service.
According to the Law on the state budget for the following year, the Ministry agroprodmach received 9.4 billion hryvnia, including UAH 5.6 billion from the General Fund.
They will be distributed as follows:
- on the work of the Ministry – 5.8 billion UAH,
- Directoryslash – 1.9 billion UAH,
- Derzeitiger – 1.1 billion UAH,
- NAAS – 741,1 million UAH.
- cheaper loans – 300 million UAH,
- support for livestock production – 170 million UAH,
- General management in agriculture – 122,3 mln,
- the training of scientific personnel and research – 120 million UAH,
- regulation of the activities of the departments of agriculture and support of the work of the Agrarian Fund – UAH 108 million,
- development chmelarova, laying of new orchards, berry fields, vineyards, 75 million UAH,
- support activities in the agricultural sector – 60 million UAH,
- expenses of the Agrarian Fund related to storage, transport, processing and export of objects pericentromere – 51.4 million UAH,
- retraining of workers of APK – 18.99 million UAH.