Russia harvested nearly 123 million tons of grain
According to operational information as of 21.11.16 in Russia the crops were collected from the area of 45.4 million hectares, accounting for 96.2% of the plan. The harvest is 122,8 million tons with a yield of 27 centners/ha On the same date last year was handled 43.9 million hectares and harvested 108,1 million tons with a yield of 24.6 C/ha.
- With an area of 2.2 million ha (74.8% of plan) produced 12,4 million tons of maize on the yield of 57.1 t/ha.
- Rice 193,8 thousand hectares (94% of plan) yielded 1.3 million tons with a yield of 65.3 per kg/ha.
- Sunflower harvested up to 10.6 million tons from 6.7 million ha (89.6% of the plan) with a yield of 15.8 C/ha.
- of Rape from the area 891,3 thousand hectares (89.6%) is harvested 1.1 million tons with an average yield of 12.1 t/ha.
- Soybean harvested 3.1 million tons with a yield of 15.5 t/ha with the area of 2 million hectares (92,8% of the plan).
- Sugar beets-dug on an area of 1 million hectares (95.7 percent of the plan), the harvest amounted to 49.2 million tons, the yield is 463 kg/ha.
As of 21.11.16 the sowing of winter crops for the harvest-2017 produced at 17.2 million hectares, accounting for 99.3% of the forecasted sowing areas. On the same date last year were sown on 16.3 million hectares.