Wheat in the United States supported the speculators and the devaluation of the dollar
In Thursday trading on the U.S. wheat market ended the growth against the background of falling of the dollar, which allowed to partially compensate for the price drop on Wednesday.
Investors closed short positions.
the March wheat futures rose.
- 1.19 $/ton to 148,72 $/tones of soft wheat SRW in Chicago,
- by 2.11 $/tonne to 152,58 $/ton for hard wheat HRW in Kansas city
- 1.75 $/tonne to 196,76 $/tonne for hard spring wheat HRS in Minneapolis.
In the European market has seen a slight increase associated with the depreciation of the Euro. However, the fundamentals remain unchanged and continue to put pressure on commodity markets.
On the Paris stock exchange wheat increased 1,5 € /t 168 € /t or 176,82 $/ton.
the Main event of world markets became the Egyptian tender for purchase of wheat for delivery in February, which was won by the Ukrainian and Russian grain.
the Price of Ukrainian wheat on the basis of CPT-port remains at:
- 2 grade 160-163 $/t or 4850-4950 UAH/t,
- 3 grade 158-161 $/t or 4800-4950 UAH/t,
- feed wheat 152-154 $/t or 4500-4700 UAH/t