Wheat is cheaper on the news about the progress of the harvesting campaign
on Monday, the U.S. wheat market continued the fall that began last week. The fears of the traders about the condition of spring wheat was offset by good data on yield and quality of winter grain.
Winter wheat in the United States has collected 44% of the area, whereas a week ago it was a Christmas tree in January, only 28% of crops.
the July U.S. wheat futures fell.
- by 3.58 $/t to 165,34 $/t for SRW soft winter-wheat in Chicago
- by 4.13 $/t to 166,45 $/t for solid winter HRW wheat in Kansas city.
Solid spring HRS wheat in Minneapolis grew by 0.92 $/t to 243,88 $/t
on Monday, the continued decline in wheat prices on the French stock exchange. Traders take profits after last week quotations have reached an annual maximum.
Heat in Western European countries gradually subsides. Along with this reduced the risks for new crop. In the South of France has already started a cleaning company in the area of export port of La Palls collected 15-20% of the crop. Yields are slightly below seasonal average, but the quality of the wheat is very good.
- September milling wheat quotations on the MATIF fell by € 2.50/t to 171,25 Euro/ton or 191,69 $/t
In Ukraine the hot weather recedes, however, the rainfall are unevenly distributed. A week to begin harvesting of winter wheat. The price of wheat of the new harvest at the port remain at.
- 2 gr protein 12.5% 158-162 $/t,
- 3 gr protein 11.5% 157 to 160 $/t,
- feed 149-151 $/t