Wheat exchange in the United States is gradually increasing
the March wheat futures on the us grain markets on Tuesday continued to rise. Just before the end of the year, investors were closing their short positions.
the March wheat prices increased
- 0.09 $/tonne to 153,40 $/tones of soft wheat SRW in Chicago
- of $0.18/ton to 152,58 $/tone for hard wheat HRW in Kansas city
- 0.28 $/tonne to 197,59 $/tone for hard spring wheat HRS in Minneapolis.
support for the price on the Euronext was provided by the depreciation of the Euro against the dollar to the level of 1,055. Wheat quotations rose by 1 Euro and amount to Euro 165,75/t or 176,39 $/ton for deliveries in March.
Prices for Ukrainian wheat with delivery in port remain at.
- 2клас 161-164 $/t or 4850-4900 UAH/t,
- 3клас 159-162 $/t or 4800-4850 UAH/t,
- feed 153-154 $/t or 4500-4650 UAH/t