Crop-2017: left uninoculated 400 thousand hectares
As of 19.05.17 domestic farmers sowed grains and legumes on almost 6.8 million hectares, accounting for 94% of the planned sowing of 7.2 million hectares.
in Particular, the early crops were planted 2.3 million hectares or 98% of forecast
- barley – 1,561 million hectares (equivalent to 95% of the planned sowing of 1.64 million ha),
- oats – 197 thousand hectares (representing 95% of the planned 207 thousand hectares)
- wheat – 172 thousand hectares or 97% of the 178 thousand hectares,
- peas – 382 thousand hectares or 116% of the planned 330 thousand ha.
in addition, on a specified date planted:
- corn 4.2 million hectares or 94% of the forecast (early sowing recorded the germination of seeds, seedlings and 3-5 leaves)
- sunflower – 5.1 million hectares or 95% of the planned (early crops formed a ladder and there is the appearance of the leaves),
- soy – 1.7 million hectares or 88% of the forecast (previously seeded areas recorded the formation of shoots),
- sugar beet – 309 thousand hectares or 106% of the forecast (in the early crops continued education leaves late – there are stairs).
the Condition of the grain crops and technical crops are mainly rated as good and satisfactory.