After the Egyptian wheat tender even more cheaper
Egyptian State operator GASC bought 295 thousand tons of wheat of Russian and 60thousand tons Ukrainian origin with delivery 20-30 September 2017 207-2094/t C&F. Compared to the previous tender, the price fell more than 10 $/t
U.S. wheat even did not participate in the tender, which was a powerful impetus for falling prices.
the September 2017 futures in Chicago fell to the lowest level. With a peak beginning of July quotes wheat lost 51,71 $/t
the September wheat prices in the US fell:
- soft wheat SRW in Chicago by 3.77 $/t to 154,05 $/t,
- for hard wheat HRW in Kansas city by 2.57 $/ton to 154,14 $/t
Hard spring wheat HRS in Minneapolis has grown to 5,60 $/t to 247,46 $/t
a Stable trend to lower prices in Chicago does not allow to stabilize the market for French wheat. Besides, the last Egyptian tender French grain could not compete with black sea wheat.
the Fall in wheat futures in Paris have softened the active export of grain to Algeria.
- September futures milling wheat in Paris at the MATIF fell by 0.75 €/t to 158,75 €/t (185,71 $/t).
Ukraine wheat prices during the week dropped another 1-2 $/t today traders in the port offer:
- feed wheat 148-152 $/t or 4350-4650 UAH/t,
- wheat 3 gr. protein of 11.5%, 160-162 $/t or 4850-5000 UAH/t,
- wheat 2 gr. protein 12,5% 168-172 $/t or 5100-5300 UAH/t