At the end of the week, the growth markets of grain and oilseeds stopped
After the speculative rise in the beginning of the week, October 21, at the Chicago Board of CBOT wheat futures rose 1.6% to shall be 152.3 $/ton, corn fell 1.7% to 138,5 $/t, soybeans gained 0.7% to 364.6 $/ton.
On LIFFE in London on Friday wheat agreement of November rose 0.1 percent to 164 $/ton.
At the Paris MATIF 21.10.16
the November transactions for corn increased from 158,75 to 159,25 € /t or 173,1 $/ton.
- December wheat futures remained at the level of 162.5 Euro/ton,
- March wheat futures rose 0.3% to 168,25 168,75 Euro/ton or 183,9 $/ton,
- of the November agreement on canola has risen from 392,75 to 393,5 Euro/ton or 428,8 $/ton,
In Ukraine, throughout the week the price rose, because all there are actual problems with the transport of goods, which led to shortage of products in the ports of shipment.
prices on the basis of CPT-port are in these ranges:
feed wheat 145-146 $/ton or 4450-4500 UAH/ton, the
- wheat 2 CL 154-155 $/ton or 4600-4670 UAH/ton,
- wheat 3 CL 150-152 $/ton or 4550-4600 UAH/ton,
- corn 150 $/ton or 4500-4550 UAH/ton,
- soy 362-368 $/ton or 11000-11200 UAH/ton.