Export season 2016/17 MG became very successful for Ukraine
As of 29.06.17 the export of grain from Ukraine increased to of 43.41 million tons, which is by 4.79 million tons higher than the results of the similar period of the previous season.
- in Particular, wheat in the season 2016/17 MG exported 17,36 million tonnes 0.62 million tonnes more than last MG.
- Export of barley in the current season increased by 0.98 million tonnes to 5.34 million tonnes.
- exports of maize compared to 2015/16 has grown by 3.14 million tons to 20.41 million tonnes.
- Export of rye decreased by 7 thousand tons to 10.6 thousand tons.
- , the export Volume of wheat flour increased by 40.9 thousand tons to 368,5 thousand tons Exports of other types of flour amounted to 1.5 thousand tons.
Recall that in the 2016/17 my Ukraine increased production of grain and leguminous crops to 66 million tons, and in the next season, according to the agriculture Ministry, will collect 60 million tons of grain.
today, from 95 thousand hectares collected 313,9 thousand tons of early grain and leguminous crops with an average yield of 33 t/ha.
- So, winter wheat collected 28 thousand tons with an average yield of 27.5 t/ha,
- winter barley 275,9 thousand tons with a yield of 34.2 kg/ha,
- spring barley 6.7 thousand tons with a yield of 24 q/ha,
- peas threshed 3,2 thousand tons with an average yield of 25.6 C/ha.
According to the agriculture Ministry, the harvest of 2017 crops in Ukraine were sown 14.3 million hectares, of which winter crops to 7.15 million hectares with spring grains and leguminous crops – 7.17 million hectares.