Egypt bought only Russian wheat
In yesterday's Egyptian tender, state operator GASC has purchased 170 thousand tons of wheat of Russian origin, with delivery 20-30 November 2017.
in General, to participate in the auction were given the following amounts of grain:
- five batches of Russian wheat, 60 thousand tons each from companies Dawoo (200,99 $/t FOВ), Allegro (204,55 $/t FOВ), Aston (206 $/t FOВ), GTCS (203,8 $/t FOВ), Solaris (205,52 $/t FOВ),
- two batches of Russian wheat at 55 and 60 thousand tons of Friends from the company at a price 197,97 $/t and 201,89 $/MT depending on port of shipment,
- three of the party of Romanian wheat at 60 tons each from the operators Coffco (203,99 $/t FOВ), ADM (206,74 $/t FOВ), CHS (209 $/t FOВ),
- two shipments of French wheat at 60 tons each from the operators Casillo (206,69 $/t FOВ) Glencore (208,5 $/t FOВ).
In the end won by a cheap offer of Russian wheat, the price of which amounted to 197,97 $/t 2 $/t below the purchase price of the previous tender, which was held last week.
December French wheat futures fell to 3-week low. The resumption of the trend of the strengthening Euro affects the export potential of European grain, which was confirmed by the Egyptian tender. The price of French wheat on the basis FOВ was on 9 $/t higher than the best offer of Russian grain.
- December futures milling wheat on MATIF fell by 1 €/t to 163 €/t (192,37 $/t).