The Chicago stock exchange started the week with a speculative leap
the Trading week on a wheat site in Chicago began with the skyrocketing prices. Unfortunately, it is caused by purely speculative factors. Investors EN masse have closed short positions. However, according to experts, the growth was limited by the excessive volume of offers of wheat on the domestic and world market.
the December futures for U.S. wheat has risen:
- 3.31 $/tonne to 148,35 $/tones of soft wheat SRW in Chicago
- 1.47 $/tonne to 149,54 $/tone for hard wheat HRW in Kansas city
- 0.09 $/tonne to 191,89 $/tone for hard spring wheat HRS in Minneapolis.
European wheat remained at the level of € 157/t or 175,62 $/ton.
In Ukraine, the price rose by another $ 1-2, and currently are:
feed wheat – 139-141 $/ton or 4200-4300 UAH/ton.
- wheat class 2 150-151 $/ton or 4400-4550 UAH/ton,
- wheat class 3 – 147-149 $/ton or 4300-4470 UAH/ton,